Contract Lifting – Our speciality
90% of all lifting enquiries normally result in our client requiring a ‘Contract Lift’
What is a Contract Lift?
Basically all you need to do is make a phone call to our office, let us know what you need to do/lift. We may advise that we meet you on site for an inspection to work out what is required (crane size, permits from councils, parking suspensions etc). All that is needed to complete the lifting operation is arranged by us (Method Statements, Risk Assessments, permits/indemnities with local councils, Insurance etc all included).
Contract Lifts usually require some or all of the following;
- Suitable size craneage (assessed by our Crane Appointed Person)
- All Personnel to perform the lift (Signaller/ Slinger, Lift Supervisor)
- Lifting Tackle (slings, chains, shackles etc to attached the item to the crane)
- Permits/Indemnities with local councils (Road Closures where necessary)
- Traffic management
- Pedestrian Management
- Full Insurance inc £10million Public Liability
- Any additional facilities which may be required are all included